Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Welcome, Natural Living Followers!

Hi friends! And welcome to my blog that was explicitly inspired by YOU!

A few weeks ago, I developed an obsession with finding ways to cure my acne (which I've had for 14 years), boost my energy, and get my body workin' well and lookin' good, but I didn't want some miracle pill, diet, or drug. I wanted to do it the natural way. 

Why? Because I've tried everything else.  Believe it or not, I have dieted on and off since I was in middle school. I have had my share of meltdowns after seeing the number on the scale. I have tried every product on the market to get rid of my zits, and frankly, I'm just fed up.  There has got to be a better way.

So, I decided to embark upon a natural living journey.  These past few weeks, I have been YouTube-ing, researching, and experimenting with natural remedies and ingredients. I have been posting my experiences on Facebook, which to my surprise, led to lots of feedback and encouragement to start a blog and share my journey with the world. So, here I am world!

Cheers! And happy natural living =) 

Join me tomorrow! I am super excited to be making my own all-natural deodorant for the first time! 

Me at Whole Foods (I could stay there for hours...sometimes I do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment